65+ Good Research Paper Topics for All Subjects
Do you know what all A+ research papers have in common that most other papers lack?
A good research paper topic.
And what’s the best place to find interesting research paper topics for college students?
You guessed it.
Here are 65+ excellent topics for research papers on business, psychology, computer science, and other subjects—all fresh, thought-provoking, and free.
11 Good Research Paper Topics on Business
Need some business-related topics for your research paper?
Of course you do. The business world is changing all the time. We help you stay updated.
Choose any of the fresh ideas for research papers below, and you’ll show that you have your finger on the pulse of modern business:
- The roots of Apple fanaticism: best marketing lessons.
- Word of mouth: a never-dying marketing form.
- How Facebook can be good for business: welcome to the new age of branding.
- Is business leadership a skill that can be learned?
- Does the link of pay to performance really make employees loyal?
- Global standardization vs. local customization: which is better?
- Internal promotions vs. external recruiting: pros and cons.
- Is a strong presence in home countries obligatory for multinational corporations?
- Management by walking around (MBWA): stress for employees or boost for productivity?
- Is the AIDA formula restricting creative advertising?
- How can a sales letter avoid the waste bin?
Whether you’re looking for research paper topics in management, marketing, or advertising, you can always rely on the help of our expert academic writers. Simply place an order with us, and we’ll have your paper ready in no time!
11 Easy Research Paper Topics on the Social Sciences
To avoid falling asleep in the middle of your investigation, choose a good research paper topic on social studies.
Social science subjects usually have really good argumentative research topics. Our favorite are the psychology research paper topics!
- Is a woman’s place at work?
- Does the concept of the “survival of the fittest” work in the college cafeteria?
- Is it good for society when we share personal information online?
- Is the double discrimination of black women a thing of the past?
- Is it ethical to have a control group in nursing research?
- Cancer survivor’s mastectomy photos on Facebook: pornography or cancer awareness?
- Fighting accidental able-ism: educating the masses.
- Population ageing vs. world overpopulation: where’s the balance?
- What makes cyberspace a world of opportunity for bullies?
- Why is there so much gun violence in America compared to other developed countries?
- Conflict theory applied to Gerard Depardieu’s registration as a Russian resident and his tax row with France.
11 Cool Research Paper Topic Ideas on Education
Do you need good term paper topics on education? Here is a list to choose from:
- Do online students cheat more than their peers in brick-and-mortar colleges?
- Can it ever be too late to study? Age-specific learning characteristics.
- Do some innovations make students lazier?
- A popular myth about bilingualism: learning two languages confuses a child.
- Young teachers’ self-esteem is the key to their success.
- Do modern schools make students literate or educated?
- Should society worry about the growth of unschooling and homeschooling?
- Better alternatives to standardized tests: are there any?
- Learning should be a two-way street: students teaching teachers.
- The role of Wikipedia in modern education.
- Should we use educational video games in the classroom?
Found our research paper topics about education useful? We’ve got some more.
11 Perfectly Good Science Research Topics
Research paper topics in science usually make the most interesting topics to research, for the universe is vast and full of mysteries.
So go ahead and check out these unique writing prompts for your next science project:
- The farming industry’s impact on the environment: who is the biggest culprit?
- What causes the development of Tourette syndrome in humans?
- Can a generation-wide traumatic event or experience really leave a genetic footprint, as behavioral epigenetics suggests?
- What causes the aurora borealis, also known as the Northern Lights?
- Comets, asteroids, meteors, and meteorites—what’s the difference?
- Animal hibernation: biological functions and causes.
- Under what conditions can a disease be successfully eradicated?
- The use of nanotechnology in contact lenses: science fiction or soon-to-be reality?
- The hope of cryonics: a desperate attempt to resurrect yourself or a feasible possibility?
- The science behind the movie Interstellar: how close are we to space colonization?
- Vaccine controversy: how one unreliable study produced long-lasting consequences.
We like these unique research paper ideas so much that we’d love to write a paper on any (or all) of them. Are you looking to order?
11 Research Paper Topics in Computer Science
Such a vibrant and dynamic field is bound to produce some great research questions.
We picked a handful of information technology-related topics that make good research topics for college students.
- The problem of formalizing human skills and capabilities in artificial intelligence objects.
- At the crossroads of biology and computer science: the promise of computational neuroscience.
- The issue of gamification and the potential of computer-assisted education.
- Handling big data: data mining and data processing architecture.
- Ethical issues in computer science: should software companies compromise their security to comply with the law?
- The challenge of communication network implementation in outer space.
- How can the security and safety of self-driving cars be ensured?
- Politics and computer science: the case of network restrictions in oppressive regimes.
- Can we “E” everything? The premise of e-governments.
- The challenge of building network infrastructure in developing countries.
- Is the sky the limit? The limits of computer-aided communication and computation.
11 Easiest Research Topics
Sometimes, good research paper topics are simply the easiest ones.
If that’s what you’re after, then here you go:
- The pros and cons of legalizing marijuana: medical vs. recreational use.
- Is the current level of national student debt sustainable?
- Nuclear and renewable energy: irreconcilable alternatives or complementary energy sources?
- Controlling pollution: approaches by different governments.
- The causes and effects of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in children.
- How does exercise affect one’s health?
- The pros and cons of affirmative action.
- What causes depression and how can it be treated?
- How has 9/11 affected the American politics of security?
- The history of same-sex unions in the United States.
- The impact of substance abuse on a person’s health.
Are you wondering what’s so easy about these topics?
It’s rather simple—these topics have plenty of prior research and information available on them, so writing your research paper will be a breeze.
Well, it was fun to come up with these examples of research paper topics, so hopefully you enjoyed reading them and found them useful.
Have you already picked a topic?
A few of them?
And you’re all set to go!
Good luck with your paper and keep in touch. Stay tuned for more academic writing inspiration!