With all the globalization, financial instability, and technological advancements, professionals’ need to manage those spheres is rising.
Therefore, students see a lot of potential in getting a degree in business, making perfect sense.
Knowing how money works is like ruling the world, right?
Topics you might want to look into finances, economics, and accounting.
The agriculture business is also an important issue, just like marketing. Another highlight that keeps getting more popular is human resources.
At the end of studying, you have to produce a pervasive and quality paper. It is not an easy task, though.
The topic should be original and exciting for you, not too general, not too narrow.
Like brainstorming, some strategies help you with that, but you don’t have to stress out about it. In this article, you can find the best examples of business research topics in the most populasr fields!
🕴️ Research Paper about Business:
Starting from a college you are enrolled at, ending with a hot dog truck you stop by for lunch – it’s all about business!
And all of it needs some sort of planning and supervision. Therefore, such branches as business management and administration exist. These fields study how people organize and develop their goods or services, make their customers happy, and raise the business’s effectiveness.
So, knowing the laws and ethics is a part of the process. Besides, small organizations are different from international businesses. All of that is below!
🔺 Research Topics in Business Administration
- How does stress affect work efficiency in banks during the busiest hours before national holidays in the US?
- The connection between the quality of communication devices and the speed of service delivery in small businesses.
- What are the factors affecting the organizational culture?
- The role of reflection and business failure analysis on developing future aims and goals inside the teams.
- What are the most effective strategies for inventory control in businesses related to hospitality?
- How does culture influence the customers buying patterns depending on their age?
- A case study with contrasting and comparing two local companies to show the importance of effective leadership.
- What is the role of e-commerce, and how does it manage to reduce the operational cost for a specific business?
- What are the global economic effects on organizational change?
- What is the importance of performance evaluation, and how often should it be conducted to see the results?
- Comparison of the two businesses’ productivities concerning their approaches to conflict management inside the teams.
- The study of the relationship between the workers’ welfare and their monthly productivity in a small business.
🔺 Research Topics on Business Management
- How does an organization’s size affect implementing a business management system, and what are the specifics?
- Discuss the ways of conflict resolution in project management.
- The benefits of the democratic business management style over the autocratic one on the example of the case study.
- The examples of the most successful businesses that incorporated a laissez-faire management style for an extended period.
- What innovations can be made in the traditional hierarchy of employees so that business management becomes more effective?
- How important is the right timing for bringing up tactical solutions, and why should it be done during decision-making?
- What is the process of creating business management plans, and what environmental aspects can affect it?
- Regard Steve Jobs as a role model in business and management.
- The case study of a car production business and a marketing business regarding their management tactics’ effectiveness.
- How do managers plan to avoid failing the set business goals in the long-term perspective?
- How does a business management system find the criteria to evaluate different organizations’ success?
- Business manager’s role in creating an effective plan for a profit-oriented organization in marketing and sales.
- When does an organization need a board of directors, and what is their role in the business management system?
- Performance management: linking rewards to performance
🔺 Research Topics on Business Ethics
- What laws do organizations usually use to create a guideline of basic business ethics to get social approval?
- Does a portfolio manager have a right to treat the portfolios of relatives and individual investors differently?
- The evolution of the business ethics concept since its first implementation and social issues’ influence.
- How do organizations maintain the balance between legal requirements of business ethics and keeping up with a competitive advantage?
- What are the ethical issues in the use of social media in the workplace?
- The examples of companies that use shady labeling to gain marketing benefits that demonstrate unethical business behavior.
- How do food production companies find a balance between utilizing some fact as a selling point and labeling laws?
- Should a business risk losing trust and delay the shipment or send unchecked and possibly faulty items to the customers?
- What is the most common misconduct in the workplace that the staff report in US organizations?
- The reasons why the workers choose not to report unethical behavior such as abuse or hostile environment.
- Discuss the relation of business ethics and organization’s responsibility
- What rewards should organizations implement to encourage workers to report potential misconduct in the workplace?
- How to measure the level of trust between the organization that follows the business ethics protocol and consumers?
🔺 Research Topics on International Business
- How does bringing an organization into an international market affect the variety of goods and services available?
- The role of affordable resources as the advantage while moving the business on the global market.
- How do cultural differences impact international business?
- How do large organizations prefer to use their resources to keep a competitive advantage in the international market?
- International trade and its effect on consumers’ standard of living and exposure to new products and technologies.
- What is the relationship between the advancement of international business in Europe and the introduction of the euro?
- Is it possible for even small companies to stay away from global competition and trade with other countries?
- What are the main aspects that organizations should take into consideration while entering the international market?
- Analysis of Coca-Cola international enterprise company.
- Cultural and linguistic diversity is one of the unique concerns and a challenge for global business.
- Case study on the example of two countries: how do government-controlled economies such as centrally planned markets affect international business strategy?
- A historical analysis of the effects of political issues in countries with unstable governments on international business.
- Why is it so important for international trade to consider the current competitive environment in a specific country?
- Corporate responsibility in the globalized business environment.
🔺 Business Law Topics for Research Paper
- What is the importance of a termination agreement regarding business law, and how is it created?
- The laws that regulate a trader as a legal business entity who is not a part of any association in direction.
- How were the rules related to the bankruptcy of a business developed, and what can be improved?
- In what cases the equal distribution of available property among the creditors comes into force regarding bankruptcy?
- Compare corporate governance models in the US and the UK.
- What is the importance of genuine consent for the binding power of a written or oral contract?
- Case study of two businesses in different countries: what is the relationship between a company and a commercial law?
- Overview of the US’s hotel business laws: how do anti-smoking laws differ depending on the state?
- Why is it important to read terms and conditions for the consumers before proceeding with any online transaction?
- Medication dispensing laws in the US: challenges regarding the abuse of the over the counter substances and medicine.
- Regulations of responsibilities in the employer-employee relationship.
- Contrast and compare the specifics of labeling and food ingredients laws in different countries.
- What are the most common misconceptions regarding digital privacy when it comes to international business laws?
🔺 Research Topics on Entrepreneurship
- Why is entrepreneurship important, and what social changes does it promote in the US?
- The new markets that have been developed in the last five years in your city thanks to entrepreneurs.
- What businesses in the related areas faced growth after the first IT companies started appearing in India in the 1960s?
- Discuss the role of entrepreneurship in better national income that is related to increasing employment rates.
- The business Planning process and entrepreneurial management.
- The benefits for the government of investing the revenue into training new workers and helping small struggling businesses.
- What is the relationship between the quality of life and the unique goods and services brought by entrepreneurs?
- How does introducing new technology that helps provide water for people in Kenya affect economic growth?
- Analysis of the relationship between the development of community projects and the investments they gained from the entrepreneurs.
- How can high levels of self-employment negatively affect the country’s economic stability on the example of Italy?
- Business start-ups in the United Arab Emirates.
- What are the ways to prevent such unwanted social outcomes as unfair market practices caused by unregulated entrepreneurship?
- Why can entrepreneurship improve material welfare and economy but fail to promote non-material welfare such as happiness?
- Case study of communities that have faced income inequality due to high competition between the increased number of entrepreneurs.
📈 Accounting Research Paper Topics
Accounting is one of the essential aspects while managing a business. All financial operations fall under the control of this area.
Being called the “language of business,” accountancy’s effectiveness determines an organization’s success.
Financial accounting involves dealing with investors and business transactions, while management accounting is focused on reaching objectives. Auditing and tax accounting are other significant parts of this field. Processing such vast amounts of data for all the necessary operations could not be possible without unique information systems created for accounting purposes.
🔶 Research Topics on Financial Accounting
- How is the financial standing of the organization judged with the use of financial statements?
- In which ways does accounting help run finances by controlling such assets as cash (liquid assets)?
- Why Generally Accepted Accounting Principles are not enough in the US, and IFRS should also be considered.
- International financial reporting standards convergence.
- What do financial statements include, and how can they be used to analyze the organization’s most recent economic activities?
- In what cases a Cash Flow Statement as one of the primary forms of financial statements may be requested?
- The historical analysis of the creation of the first book on accounting and its effects on the modern accounting systems.
- The case study of the four different opinions given by the auditor regarding the fairness of money handling.
- What would be the most beneficial strategy for the organization to apply if the auditor provides a disclaimer of opinion?
- Accounting theory in international financial reporting standards.
- In what circumstances can Deceptive Financial Reporting do by mistake cause severe problems for the organization?
- What are the most common accounting errors that can be prevented by the newest computer tools?
🔶 Research Topics on Management Accounting
- How are target audiences different from the accounting field’s two most significant areas – management and financial accounting?
- Can managerial accounting be used to help users outside the organization make the best thought-through business decisions?
- How does executive accounting use collected data from the past to create the most accurate business forecasts?
- Activity-based costing and its advantage for companies.
- Is it a good idea to create a centralized system that would regulate reports formed through managerial accounting?
- Case study: the main reasons why the organization’s administrative-accounting reports are more specific than accounting ones.
- How do detailed and experimental organizational accounting reports help the organization with a competitive advantage?
- Contrast and compare the strategic management accounting practices in already developed economies and still emerging ones.
- What are the benefits of an educational institution to apply managerial accounting practices based on contingency?
- Westfarmers company financial performance.
- What are decision support systems, and how do they affect the effectiveness of managerial accounting in the US food industry?
- The analysis of organizational sustainability issues and the predictions of how managerial accounting can resolve them.
- Case study of a local organization: the effects of managerial accounting techniques as veritable tools on the decision-making process.
🔶 Research Topics on Auditing
- What should an organization do if the auditor finds that the financial statements do not follow generally accepted accounting principles?
- What are the main differences between auditors hired to work inside the organizations and those who work for auditor firms?
- Can private reports given by the auditors to the organization’s management help with the business strategies?
- In what cases can the auditor issue a qualified opinion, and what are the main aspects that affect such an outcome?
- The benefits of asking for the auditor’s opinion before making any business-related decisions regarding the organization’s worth.
- What are the main differences between the approaches of the external and government auditors?
- The main reasons why internal auditors are not required to receive so many various certifications to begin practicing, unlike external auditors.
- Why is the management team responsible for detecting financial misrepresentation in the organization and not the auditor?
- Compliance risk and the ways how an internal audit can help prevent and manage it.
- What are the levels of credibility of internal auditors in the US from the perspective of external auditors?
- The analysis of the organization’s social image is affected by the critical auditor issues on financial statements.
🔶 Research Topics on Accounting Information Systems
- What are the main benefits of using an accounting information system for the efficient work of different departments within the organization?
- The primary internal and external means of an account information system control for protecting the organization’s sensitive data.
- New Accounting Information Systems failure.
- The main categories of users can retrieve and report financial data through accounting information systems.
- What procedures and instructions should be followed all the time for an accounting information system to be effective and efficient?
- What is a structured query language, and how is it used with the accounting information systems’ databases?
- Case study of the differences between the software small local businesses and large ones use for the accounting information databases.
- How does the output information quality related to the accounting information systems’ software affect decision-making?
- Sarbanes-Oxley regulations and their importance regarding the software chosen for accounting information systems in publicly-traded organizations.
- What are the benefits of getting a turnkey system for the business to ensure the compatibility of the software and hardware of the AIS?
- What are the primary means of AIS internal controls that can protect against unauthorized computer access?
- How have the accounting information systems changed and developed throughout the last decade in the US?
- The relationship between the accounting information system infrastructure and business risks and the ways to prevent failures.
- Is it useful for the organization to use the accounting information systems for identifying business aims and goals?
🔶 Research Topics on Tax Accounting
- Identify and discuss the main differences between the aim of tax accounting for an individual and a business.
- Contrast and compare tax accounting principles and generally accepted accounting principles in the US.
- What are the primary laws that tax accounting professionals need to follow according to the Internal Revenue Service?
- The benefits of hiring a professional tax accountant for an individual from the point of view of yearly savings.
- Why would an individual need to do general accounting instead of merely doing the more necessary tax accounting?
- Tax accounting process: the differences between approaches in tracking business expenses and funds directed towards stakeholders.
- Case study of tax accounting processes for legally tax-exempt organizations in two different countries.
- What are the new laws regarding transportation fringe benefits and their relationship with tax accounting?
- Managing tax accounting: the most effective ways to help the organization’s employees to get through the tax filing season.
- How is adequately timed appraisal supposed to help avoid tax traps regarding the new basis-consistency requirement?
- How can tax shelter cause problems for small businesses from the perspective of the new simplified accounting rules?
- When should taxpayers include the advance payments in incomes according to the most recent set of rules?
™️ Marketing Research Topics
Can you imagine a business surviving without a proper marketing strategy?
As long as the products and services exist, there will be a need for trained professionals. The field itself is vast and includes several categories worth attention.
Market research is one of the first steps any organization would need to go through to find out if their product can survive. Then, some additional and quite helpful areas include search engine marketing and social media marketing. However, since all products and services are different, the division of areas is necessary. Therefore, professionals also classify event marketing and product marketing.
🔘 Research Topics on Market Research
- Why is it important to communicate directly with potential customers to conduct market research?
- What tools are the most effective for getting real-time feedback from the customers while doing market research?
- ‘ Apple’ company’s marketing research.
- The main differences in the approach while performing market research in-house and with an outside company.
- How is market segmentation used to determine which features of product consumers see as the priority?
- The relationship between the primary and secondary information gathered for market research and the effectiveness of their combination.
- What is the primary purpose of an exploratory and specific study, and how their methods differ depending on the country?
- Nike company’s marketing research.
- The ways to determine which source of secondary information for market research fit a particular business the most.
- A case study: what product adjustments need to be done before creating a business plan if market research results were unsatisfying?
- Historical analysis of the effects that the radio’s development in the US had on understanding demographics.
- Business research methods.
- How have the data collection methods for market research purposes changed over the past decade, and which one is the most effective now?
🔘 Research Topics on Search Engine Marketing
- Is there a relationship between mobile page load speed and the ranking of the search engine results?
- How can a business stay updated with local search practices to improve the ranking in local search results?
- A case study: Why do companies with great content still be behind those who have worked on search engine marketing?
- Is search engine marketing as effective as social media marketing, and why does it make sense to combine them?
- The importance of selecting the right keywords and their effect on the business’ high search ranking.
- Customers looking for specific ideas and shopping lists: how can it be used to the organization’s benefit via search engine marketing?
- How do professionals use the right holiday search ad campaigns, and why is timing so crucial for this type?
- How is the recent trend of voice search different, and what do the businesses need to know about it?
- What are the top social media marketing mistakes companies make while relaunching their website, and what are the ways to avoid them?
- Historical analysis of how the Internet has made a difference in offline retailing and what is needed to keep up?
- Contrast and compare paid and organic traffic and analyze which one attracts more qualified leads.
🔘 Research Topics on Social Media Marketing
- Luxury products and social media marketing effects.
- Social media marketing on Instagram: Why do small influencers tend to bring more business opportunities than big celebrities?
- What are the most popular choices for brands regarding social networks, and why other social paid platforms are less popular?
- Allowing customers to share their experiences and opinions is one of the ways to boost e-commerce brands.
- Social media marketing strategies.
- A case study: how do specific days of the weeks and timing affect the post’s success on different social platforms?
- Social media data for marketing: Does AI’s use to sort the data improves efficiency, and can it be trusted?
- The lack of qualified employees and financial resources as the main challenges businesses face in social media marketing.
- In what ways do the six main generations of users in the US consume social media content differently?
- ‘Spotify’s’ online branding: consumer perception.
- What changes in Facebook caused a decrease in the number of times content gets shared?
- Is retaining the gained audience on social media more cost-effective than acquiring new consumers, and why?
- Why are most social media users wired to consume visual content, and how do social media marketers use it?
- Historical analysis of the creation of storytelling format on social platforms and how it has affected brand promotion?
- What are fashion brand colors appearing on Instagram that gain more engagement, and what affects it?
- Social Media building blocks in marketing.
🔘 Research Topics on Event Marketing
- The main reasons why event marketing proves to be one of the most effective ways of achieving business goals.
- Is there a correlation between business success and the amount of marketing budget they spend on the live event?
- How is the approach of defining SMART goals used to measure the company’s event marketing success?
- What data should be collected about the previous events to be used while choosing the next event venue?
- How does the simplicity of the event website design affect the level of search engine optimization ranking?
- Using social media marketing tools to promote a business event: the benefits of using event hashtags.
- Why is it essential not only to attract potential sponsors for the event but also to focus on finding the right ones?
- Contrast and compare the differences in the marketing success between partnered events and regular events.
- How is lifetime customer value different for account-based event marketing strategy and lead generation one?
- A case study of the positive effects of integrating event data across platforms on the event marketing strategy.
- How to choose the right event data integration tool that does not require extensive technical knowledge?
- The role of data security while utilizing event management software and its effects on the event planning process.
🔘 Research Topics on Product Marketing
- What is a product-market fit, and how using it can boost local business growth?
- The best strategy to design food logos elements that can be easily remembered and recognized.
- How does the product recommendation system work, and why every marketer should use it to encourage purchase behavior?
- ‘Apple Ihealth’ product marketing plan.
- Analyzing the cost-effectiveness of exclusivity approach on the examples of the most popular brands that use it for marketing.
- Historical analysis of the development of eco-friendly image and why so many brands choose to adopt an environmentally friendly approach.
- Selecting the right product packaging as one of the most effective ways to connect with the customers.
- Why does the product packaging matter, and what things to avoid putting on the outside of the packaging?
- What is white-labeling, and what are the main advantages and disadvantages of trying it for the brand?
- Starbucks brand and marketing strategy.
- Sharing a customer story as one of the best strategies to promote a product that would be hard to understand otherwise.
- Product portfolio management: what are the most effective tools to use for planning the product launch date?
- What are the differences between declared and revealed preferences, and how are they related to the customer’s voice?
- Product marketing: how to prepare sales channels to relate to the customers, and what are the benefits?
- The main reasons why the execution part is more challenging during the launch of a new product than a strategy.
💶 Economics Research Topics
Long story short, economics studies the production and distribution of all kinds of wealth. It also looks into how people interact between markets and governments.
Even though this discipline is relatively new, it has already found application in every business-related branch. The main subcategories of this field are macroeconomics and microeconomics. They are different in how broad or concentrated the focus is. On the other hand, business economics is a particular area that includes all the organizations’ financial and market-related issues.
❇️ Research Topics & Ideas on Macroeconomics
- What should be done to prevent failures related to the problem of limited commodity availability?
- The most effective tool for predicting the GDP growth rate in the future in the US.
- Contrast and compare: after analyzing the US stock market, what are the main tips on picking potentially profitable stocks?
- Inflation and deflation in the market: what are the correlation between those aspects and the stock market?
- The great recession of 2007-2010.
- A case study: what are the main reasons that led to the failure of the cryptocurrency market?
- Historical analysis of the impact of the 2008-2009 crisis on a local business of your choice that still functions.
- The risks of recession and the effect of the virus outbreak in 2020 on the global economy.
- Does the active economic stabilization policy have any adverse effects, and how can they be prevented?
- What might be the new approaches to dealing with money laundering as one of the most significant financial crimes?
- International economics: the US and Singapore.
- Is there a relationship between the economic determinants and the form of currency regime, and what is it?
- How can immigration be used for improving the national economy, and what are the best strategies for it?
❇️ Research Topics & Ideas on Microeconomics
- Study how the labor force participation rate is linked to the economic situation in your area.
- What are the long-run average cost curve applications, and how do businesses benefit from using them?
- The most effective medical cost containment strategies that are applied from the point of view of microeconomics.
- The economic situation in developed and developing countries and how the presence of obligatory insurance affects it.
- What are the economic benefits for businesses to switch to green energy and start using renewable resources?
- The electricity industry in the United Kingdom.
- A case study: how to define a monopolistic competition, and what are the best examples of different markets?
- A case study: how much does economic planning directed by the government affect the market structure?
- In case when business decision making appears to insufficient, would involving a microeconomics specialist be helpful?
- What is the influence of political stability in your country on business growth from the microeconomics perspective?
- Historical analysis of how the invention of money affected microeconomics as a form of commodity relations.
- Frozen food production industry market.
- A review of social inequality from a microeconomics perspective: what are the main differences between income and wealth?
- What is the tax burden, and what are the main strategies of sharing it between the buyers and sellers?
❇️ Research Topics & Ideas on Business Economics
- Analysis of local family business of your choice: how receptive is it to the current changes?
- Developing economies and the influence of civil unrest on the growth and performance of small companies.
- A case study: how do small businesses and entrepreneurship contribute to the efficiency of economies?
- Mitsubishi Motors corporation: globalization impacts.
- Managerial economics: the main microeconomic factors that affect the business’s decision-making process and their optimization methods.
- The differences between the approaches of private and non-profit organizations to analyzing the economic climate to stay solvent.
- What strategies do non-profit organizations have to increase the usefulness of their available resources and help their viability?
- Analysis of the National Association for Business Economics’s primary functions in the US and its influence on small businesses.
- Is it possible to predict the impact of fast-growing companies on the national economy, and what tools can be used?
- EasyJet Airline company change management.
- A case study: how do small start-up businesses look for financial support sources, and what are the success rates?
- What is the correlation between a particular industry’s age and the responsiveness to the nation’s economic changes?
- How do international companies manage to follow the local tax requirements without a flaw, and what are the strategies?
- What economic factors do family businesses take into consideration while planning to implement some innovations?
- The illegal drug trade impacts on the chosen local business from the national economy point of view.
🌾 Agribusiness Topics for Research
Agribusiness includes all the business and commercial activities related to farming. It does not matter what type of food is involved; even fish farming needs good business management to thrive.
One of the most critical stages of planning a successful agribusiness is looking into marketing aspects. However, we should not forget that there are large-scale productions except for small farms, so industrial agriculture is a separate study area. Moreover, no development would be possible without working with agricultural value chains and services.
♦️ Research Paper Topics on Agricultural Marketing
- Tips on choosing the right type of organic agricultural products certification for low-income businesses with small productions.
- What are the positive outcomes of the virus outbreak in 2020 on the supply and demand of agricultural products?
- Analysis of the essential wholesale markets thought which small-scale production agricultural good need to move.
- Marketing of only raw production as one of the reasons why there are multiple intermediaries between the producer and consumer.
- Agricultural marketing: what are the main characteristics of the market that economists consider during market classification?
- Are primary markets a necessary part of product distribution processes, and how are they managed?
- Analysis of fairs and their organizational strategy as an essential part of agricultural produce marketing in India.
- A case study: how to determine the most cost-effective way for the chosen farmers to dispose of the farm produce surplus?
- How is the promotion of agricultural exports promoted to establish the right conditions for remunerative prices?
- The strategies farmers use for analyzing the market to predict the demand and plan accordingly.
♦️ Research Paper Topics on Industrial Agriculture
- Historical analysis of the development of industrial agriculture in the chosen country from the governmental promotion perspective.
- How much does the eradication of the weeds affect crop biodiversity loss, and how can it be prevented?
- The impacts of converting natural habitats into monocultures for industrial agriculture purposes in Asia.
- What is the dependency between industrial agriculture systems and the consumption of fossil fuels in the US?
- What are the most effective genetic engineering techniques applied to create the appropriate cultivars for industrial agriculture?
- An overview of the land management practices used for minimizing the risks of crop losses in industrial agriculture.
- Industrial agriculture managers need to invest in the development of the most effective insecticides.
- A case study: integrated pest management strategies as the new trend in industrial agriculture in the US.
- What are the main differences between industrial and sustainable agriculture from the point of view of ecology?
- Free market and industrial agriculture: what is the most sustainable and economically beneficial approach to food production and distribution?
- How can industrial agriculture offer healthier, more ethical, and more sustainable food for consumers without losing its scale?
♦️ Research Paper Topics on Agricultural Value Chain
- Historical analysis of how the agriculture value chain concept was created and developed in your country.
- Why has the question of sustainability in the agriculture value chain area become so urgent in recent years?
- How do extreme weather volatility and food demand change affect India’s current agriculture value chain approaches?
- What are the most common challenges in the agriculture value chain farmers regularly face in the US?
- The effects of the decline in agricultural jobs on the Indian market in the last decade from the agriculture value chain perspective.
- Bringing more transparency into transactions as one of the changes farmers need to make for improving the agriculture value chain.
- What are the causes of tremendous amounts of food being lost and wasted in the agriculture value chain?
- Opportunities to increase the farmers’ income through digitization across the agriculture value chain in developing countries.
- Agriculture value chain: can investing in cold storage help improve the situation with the rising food demands?
- How does the agriculture value chain benefit from the increase in agricultural technology start-ups and development?
- What are the main crops that farmers in India should invest in from the agriculture value chain’s perspective?
- Introduce better financial systems of loan-taking in developing countries to help with agriculture value chain issues.
♦️ Research Paper Topics on Agricultural Services (Agroservices)
- What are the typical recommendations from the experts in agricultural services for the farmers before the planting?
- A case study: does involving agricultural services help farmers to reduce the losses due to pests?
- The most recent techniques available for farmers to learn about at the training provided by agrarian services.
- Describe the effectiveness of the agricultural services aid for post-harvesting management to maximize the profits.
- Why is equipment share in the cooperative organized by agricultural services an excellent and cost-efficient idea?
- Explore the influence of engaging veterinary services as a part of farming services on the quality of production.
- How do international markets take advantage of such agricultural services as seed testing and clearance while expanding?
- Why is the quality grading done by the United States Department of Agriculture a required procedure?
- After the organic accreditation, what penalties can the entity receive violating the regulations?
- What services provided by the Agricultural Marketing Service should farmers who wish to try a new market consider?
- Is it cost-effective for a large producer to involve shipping and distributing agricultural services?
- Agricultural services: how market research and analysis helps new farmers to identify trends and opportunities?
- Who can access the Agricultural Marketing Service’s database of exported and imported goods, and how is it used?
🏢 Human Resources Management Topics for Research Papers
The bigger your company, the more employees you have.
It would be impossible to look after all of them if there were no human resource managers.
First of all, HR is responsible for hiring the best new staff to fit into the business’ culture. Then, employees’ safety and health is another vital area of this field. Aside from keeping the workers alive, human resources managers take care of the relationships inside the teams and rule out all the issues between them and the employers.
🔵 Research Paper Titles on Staffing
- Present a case study of the most critical staffing issue in fast-food businesses related to decreased employee retention.
- What is the relationship between the staffing status and the level of income non-permanent employees receive?
- What are the benefits of organizational staffing in schools when teachers take on both academic and administrative tasks?
- Workforce planning and recruitment.
- Analyzing staffing in international companies: how is the process of hiring an expatriate employee different from hiring a local?
- Why is identifying the talents and needs of a new employee considered one of the most critical aspects of staffing?
- What are the most efficient recruitment tools that staffing managers use to increase applicants’ numbers?
- A case study: contrast and compare the guidelines for terminating contracts in two businesses of your choice.
- How do the unrealistically high compensation expectations of potential employees play a role in staffing?
- Contemporary developments in human resources development.
- What are the most common and standard ethical hiring practices that staffing managers need to maintain?
- What aspects should the staffing managers consider while writing the contracts for different employees?
🔵 Research Paper Titles on Development and Compensation
- Why is providing opportunities for the new employees’ development seen as one of the best investments?
- Is social engagement or teamwork management for new employees an essential part of the training provided by human resources?
- The strategies that human resources use to look for and choose suitable training opportunities for the employees.
- Training and development programs in the US.
- Tips for human resources on establishing a trusting and robust connection between the staff and employers in multinational businesses.
- What legal requirements usually play the most crucial role in human resources while selecting the appropriate compensation?
- The most common mistakes while referring to industry standards for setting compensation levels and how to avoid them.
- What are the most common retirement plans that human resources manage to negotiate with third-party providers in your country?
- Strategies on balancing employees’ interests with increasing compensation levels and keeping the business’ budget stable.
- Practice and learning organizations communities.
- What cultural expectations do employees have regarding compensation levels, and how do human resources ensure them?
- Historical analysis of the establishment and development of specific rules that regulate minimum wage levels in the US.
- A case study of the influence of relational compensation on average employee retention in the business of your choice.
🔵 Research Paper Titles on Employees’ Safety and Health
- What are the main challenges in maintaining a safe and healthy workplace during a worldwide pandemic?
- Analysis of the disability ratings related to industrial cancer and the benefit payments employees receive in your country.
- Is it a good thing that retired employees would be willing to come back to the workplace under the right conditions?
- The effectiveness of the special de-escalation training for health workers on the violence levels at the workplace.
- Occupational health and safety – human resource management.
- Analysis of the regulations that ensure the safety of Air Force recruits during the demanding physical tests.
- What is the correlation between medical care spending and the level of post-injury earnings in the US?
- How much time should human resources spend on ensuring that legal requirements on job safety measures are met?
- What are the new safety measures that human resources need to implement in the US’s hospitality industry?
- The relevant unions and government departments that human resources need to contact regarding safety and compliance.
- Employees’ satisfaction and ways of improvement.
- How do the changes in the US economy affect the issues that American employees face at their workplaces?
- Why do younger workers with no college education face abuse and harassment at work more often than others?
- What is the Individual Placement and Support approach, and how does it help potential employees with mental health problems?
🔵 Research Paper Titles on Employee and Labor Relations
- The most effective mediating techniques that human resources managers should know for disagreements between the employees and employers.
- What is the human resources manager’s role in establishing good relationships between the workers within the teams?
- Analysis of the human resources manager’s ethical behavior while dealing with the claims of harassment in the workplace.
- Leadership and group behavior relationship.
- What unions and other management is also involved in employee and labor relations except for human resources?
- The organizational issues during which the human resources managers need to represent employees’ interests.
- What is the correlation between job satisfaction and the human resources approach to maintaining good labor relations?
- The primary conflict management skills that all human resources managers need to learn and apply.
- What should be the appropriate human resources manager’s approach to dealing with the workplace romance situation?
- Responsibilities in the employer-employee relationship.
- A case study: does such social behavior as spreading gossips at the workplace affect work production?
- How do personal relationships of an employee with an employer affect the overall team mood: human recourses perspective?
- Should performance reviews be considered a piece of private information and not disclosed to unrelated employees?
That was intense! 349 Examples of business research topics for every taste.
Did you pick anything? Go for a break and start over if not.
If you decided what to write about, here’s an excellent guide for writing a business research paper. Go through it carefully and let us know if you have any questions or concerns below in the comments section.
- Business Law; Britannica Encyclopedia
- Production Management; Britannica Encyclopedia
- Business Ethics
- Accounting Research: A Critical View Of The Present Situation And Prospects
- Introduction to Accounting Information Systems
- Tax Accounting
- Market Research: Definition, Methods, & How to Do It 
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM): What It Is & How to Do It Right
- What Is Social Media Marketing?
- What Is Event Marketing?
- Business Economics
- Agricultural and Food Marketing
- Agricultural Value Chain: Concepts, Definitions, and Analysis Tool
- 10 Things You Should Know about Industrial Farming
- Human Resources Management; University of Minnesota
- Important Issues in Human Resource Management