Do not you know how to make a review of related literature? No panic! Make use of our guide and you are sure to create a qualitative review of related literature.
What is a Review of Related Literature?We’ll deliver a custom paper tailored to your requirements.
We'll even cut 15% OFF
your first order! Use discount
A review of related literature is an integral part of theses or dissertations. It may also be a required part of proposals. The main purpose of a review of related literature is to analyze scientific works by other researchers that you used for investigation critically.
How to Write the Introduction of a Review of Related Literature
In order to make the Introduction elaborately, take the following steps:
- Identify the general topic of the sources under discussion. Thus, you will provide the context of your review of related literature;
- Discuss what was already presented about the topic of your paper: conflicts in a theory, conclusions, gaps in research and scholarship, etc.
- Explain why the literature used is worth reviewing.
How to Write the Body of a Review of Related LiteratureOur Experts can deliver
a custom essay
for a mere
When writing the Body, do the following:
- Group the sources according to their common dominators (approaches, objectives or any specific chronologies);
- Give the examples of how to sort out these groups. Use quotations, evidences, data, etc. They will make your review of related literature more valid.
How to Write the Conclusion of a Review of Related LiteratureOn-Time Delivery! Receive your plagiarism-free paper done
in only 3 hours Learn more
To make the Conclusion, do the following:
- Summarize the contributions of the literature sources made to the area of study you investigate. Maintain the central focus in the Introduction;
- Give a kind of insight into the relationship between the topic of your review and a larger study area (e.g. a discipline, a scientific endeavor, etc.)